Site Monitoring, SSL, and SEO Resources
Below you will find a collection of site monitoring, SSL, SEO, and other services, both free and commercial, that will help keep your site at the top of its performance, security, and search engine ranking potential.
Free SSL Certificates
- Lets EncryptLet’s Encrypt is a free, automated, and open certificate authority (CA), run for the public’s benefit. It is a service provided by the Internet Security Research Group (ISRG). It is currently the go-to service for high-quality, free SSL certificates.
Commercial SSL Certificates
- DigicertA premier provider of high-assurance digital certificates, offering all forms of premium SSL backed by generous warranties.
- GlobalSignScalable and flexible SSL solutions focused on the enterprise market.
- GoDaddyReasonably priced SSL certificates in an interesting pricing structure that differs from other providers.
- RapidSSLVery competitively priced SSL certificates, good for small businesses that are budget-conscious.
SEO Software and Services
- SEMRushBroad suite of SEO / SEM competitive intelligence tools to promote and fine tune websites for the best visibility in search engines, social media, and more. Free 7 day trial.
- SEObilityReasonably priced, comprehensive suite of SEO tools to correct, monitor, and increase the search engine performance of your site. Generous 30 day free trial.
- Cula (Free plan available)Extremely competitive monitoring package pricing, with a completely free offering as well.
- MonitisSolid monitoring with a highly customizable pricing package so you only pay for the services you need.
- PingdomReasonably priced, comprehensive monitoring service from SolarWinds.
- UptimeReasonably priced monitoring packages with 1-minute interval checking.
- UptimeRobot (Free plan available)Very competitively priced monitoring, with a very generous free plan.